Monday 4 July 2011

City crafter challenge

Hi !!
Happy Monday!!

Last week was really great for me. I won Do You Stack up challenge#25  and also got to win lovely bird stamp set designed by Nina Brackett at The Craft´s Meow blog.

Today´s card is for City crafter´s sketch challenge.This time again i tried making flowers using patterned paper.If somebody wants to try these flowers.here is the tutorial.I have used the same patterned paper for the layout also.

Here is my card!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Cheers
Archana

8 comments:

  1. Such a lvoely card Archana and congrats on your winnings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sooo good ... I love the flowers and the cheerfulness of this card ... thanks so much for joining us this week ... always nice to see you at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful... such a perfect color combo. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card. I just love your flowers.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! LOVE those flowers! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, love ur choice of colors.....thanks for sharing the tut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great card :) thanks for sharing your interpretaion of my flowers :D xo Felicitas

    ReplyDelete