Friday 12 August 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Luminous layers.

Hi there!!

This week´s Moxi Fab Tuesday Trigger is really exciting.I really loved this dress.The moment I saw this challenge I thought of using my paper scraps ..which is out of control right now. Thanks Cath for this beautiful inspiration.

Here goes my card





I punched some butterflies and did some fun stitchingl.Really loved with the result.Hope to make some more cards from to finish off my scraps.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Cheers
Archana

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card! great colors... u did a very good job in stitching..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching..and love the layered butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger. Love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Archana! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So colourful and lively, love it!!

    ReplyDelete