Wednesday 2 November 2011

Es Weihnachtet sehr!

Hi everyone!!

I have a card to share today that I made using a sketch by Nina Brackett designed for Lily Pad cards blog sketch challenge.


Here goes my card



For this I pulled out one of my favourite stamp set from Knorr prandell. Did heat embossing.Sentiments are also embossed.I added some fun stitching.


Card blank is from Hobbycraft, All PPs  are from local craft shop,embossing clear stamp pad from Tsukineko,embossing powder,stamp set from knorr prandell,Ribbon from stash.
Hope you like my card.
This card I´m also entering in
Really Reasonable Ribbons-christmas with Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by!!
Cheers
Archana

7 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Archana are you teaching us German!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! just love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours Archana and I love your stitching - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! love the colors and the pretty ribbon! Great job and thanks for playing wih us at Really Resonable Ribbon, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Love the colors!! THank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thanks for joing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete