Tuesday 21 February 2012

PDCC# 119

Hello everyone!!

I´m back to Germany after spending three fun- filled weeks in India . I wanted to share a card which I made for couple of challenges.To get my mojo back I thought of starting with a super easy card. This week´s The Play Date Cafe´s challenge gave me a kick to come back to my craft desk.



Here goes my card



I tried to create a baby quilt on white paper using my sewing machine.Hope it looks like a quilt.
This card I´m also entering in the following challenges.
CAS-ual Fridays - Tie one on.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers
Archana

6 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! I love your fringed edge :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute!! Love this pink small elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally love this!!!! Thanks for playing along with us the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet baby card:) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quilt is fabulous! Also love the BABY banner.

    ReplyDelete