Tuesday 8 May 2012

Happy Birthday!!

Hi everyone!!

My card is for the challenge over at Casual Fridays They are celebrating their first birthday. So the theme is all about birthdays. Here's my card that I´m entering.




I made this birthday cake and the candle using washi tapes and the flame is hand drawn.I have used candy stick to give table effect.Hope you like my card.

I'm also entering this card for the washi tape challenge at Embellish and the Celebration challenge at One stop Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers
Archana

15 comments:

  1. wow card is lovely but the table cloth is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cuteness! Love how you used the doily here, so creative! Great bling too! Thanks for playing with us at Cas-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a brilliant idea to create the tablecloth with doily and the candy stick ..it looks superb...love your card its so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great ides to fold the doily and popsicle to create table..very neat card !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card! The table effect with doily is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card . Love the way U have used paper doily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply brilliant and absolutely gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the doily that you have used , it is such an unique idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fantastic card. Brilliant using the stick as a table. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card! I love the popsicle-doiley table and the washi tape cake! Very CAS and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! (I think this might be a winner!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Archana, I loving all your washi tape cards, they are so so creative! Now I'm tempted to get some washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lvoe your "tablecloth" and the washi tape cake is awesome! Sucha clever card! So pleased you joined in on the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Love how you made the doilie into a tablecloth and especially how you used the candy stick...how clever of you. TFS

    ReplyDelete