Thursday 13 September 2012

DYSU #89 Kraft + Twine

Hello everyone!!
 
 
Today we have a new challenge at Do You Stack Up and this week we would like to see your creations using Kraft and twine.
 
 
Here goes my card
 
I have used "Praying boy" image from Inspired Stamps one of our sponsor for this week.I really loved this sweet and simple image..and especially his big eyes... I thought of keeping my card also bit simple.
 


I hope you will join us this week. Be sure to stop by DYSU and see what rest of the Designers has created using Kraft and twine. I can´t wait to see what you guys come up with.This week also there are great prizes to win.


Inspired Stamps - 
www.inspiredstamps.com
* $15 Store Credit
 
Meljen's Designs - 
http://www.meljensdesigns.com/
* Winner's Choice of 4 Images
 
* Winner's Choice of 3 Images

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers
 
Archana

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable - such a sweet image and I love your stitching.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Those big eyes.... :)

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Archana. Love the blue color and the stitching & twine is amazing. the buttons are so sweet...

    ReplyDelete