Monday 30 June 2014

Birthday wishes!!

Hello Friends,

Happy Monday!!
Today, I m going to share with you a clean and simple card that I´ve made for few challenges.




All the stamps I ´ve used here are from the alley ways stamps. Nowadays  I´m so much in love with modelling paste...that whatever stencil comes in my hand ..I apply paste on it. I punched out few hearts using different colored papers and glued them on the silver floss.Added glossy accent to the punched hearts.
I stamped few hearts and muffin image and colored them using Faber-Castell artist pens.

Closer view of the card

I´ve applied glossy accent on the hearts but its not really clear on the photo.


This card I´m entering in following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays # 133- CAS with hearts in summer colours
Be Inspired # 54 - sweet things
Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything goes
Crazy for CAS # 47 - Stenciling




Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana

16 comments:

  1. Archana love the way you added the hearts on the twine .Yet to try modelling paste...you are such an inspiration
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! Your card made me really happy..I love the hearts on twine ,fun movement..I know textures are very addictive !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog for the Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of summer colours and all the ways you've incorporated the hearts! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Archana, such a pretty card this is! I love the arrangement of hearts there. And good to know that you are basically from Mumbai, I'm a Mumbaikar too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card and very creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOhhh such a pretty card love all the hearts. Thanks for joining us over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love your card!! Thanks for joining at Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and the embossing paste in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! I love the circle of hearts and the embossing paste background is an awesome touch!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Be Inspired Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is awesome! LOVE the heart and the circles on here... just awesome! Thanks for joining us at Be Inspired Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a happy card--makes me smile! Love the summery colors of your hearts!
    Thanks for joining us at CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Archana!! Such a cute card. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete