Wednesday 9 September 2015

Birthday wishes...:)))

Hello Friends,

For today´s card, I have used It´s my Party stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps.
I loved this cute turtle from this set and I´m using it again and again. I heat embossed the image and then colored it using distress inks. For the background , I used the sentiments from the same set and heat embossed it and added distress inks.



Closer view


This card I´m also entering in following challenges:
Time out challenge - Make your mark.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana

3 comments:

  1. Adorable little turtle Archana...cute card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie!! Gorgeous image and love how you layered the two different coloured tags. The back one looks amazing with the different colours. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun colors and cheerful look of this card! Great layout too. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete