Thursday 10 March 2016

Best Wishes!!

Hello Friends,

This card, I made for my nephew who turned ONE  last week. I always find difficult to play 
with blues and especially masculine cards :) But I was happy in the end with the result.
All the star diecuts I have used here are from  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.


Closer view



I´m entering this card in Inkspirational challenge - Geometry

If you are doing shopping by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, then enter my special code archana16 to save 15% on stamps and dies .

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps special code

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy card Archana
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Archana, love how you layered the photo with the negative star die-cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What an absolutely adorable card you've made for your one-year-old nephew! Including the photo, to make him the 'star' of the stage is brilliant and so sweet! So glad you shared your artistry and creativity in the Inspirational Geometric challenge! Thank you...
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea to put a picture within a die-cut on the front of a card. I'll have to remember that :)
    Thank you for playing with us at INK for our Geometric Challenge.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge :)
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ganz herzlichen Dank für die Teilnahme an unserer letzten Steckenpferdchenchallenge.

    LG und noch einen schönen Sonntag
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete