Wednesday 11 May 2016

Gift boxes!!

Hello Friends,

Today I would like to share some gift box designs which I created few weeks back. 
Luckily I got the chance to play with some beautiful gift wrapping paper kit which was designed by one of my Friend`s Friend from Israel.
I used here die-cuts from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.





Using Posies Fri-Dies from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps







If you wanted to do some crafty shopping at CAS-ual Fridays, use my code, ARCHANA16 to save an additional 15% !!



This project I would be entering in following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Flower

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana



3 comments:

  1. These look absolutely fantastic! I love them! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Archana! You have really created some amazing packaging here. These are just SO super sweet and I know that the recipients will LOVE and cherish these. Great creativity and a great way to push your limits. I just LOVE what you've done. I'd like to tell you about two great challenges where I'd LOVE to have you share your talents. I hope you will stop by to link up with us here. It would be such a blessing to me.
    Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    CropStop - http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/crop-stop-linky-party-16/

    ReplyDelete