Friday 12 January 2018

Here for you!

Hello Friends!!

My first post of this year. Wish everyone a very happy new year.
I made this card using the stamps i won from Altenew. I´m submitting this card for their
present inspiration challenge.

altenew challenge Jan 2018




I stamped and heat embossed all the images and coloured them using distress inks.



This card I´m entering in following challenges

Stempelküche - Alles geht

Mudra challenge #17 - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers 

Archana

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche-challenge. Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your card. Especially the curvy background design. A great take on the inspiration photo! And thanks so much for joining us at Stempelküche challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... deine Karte ist echt toll geworden :-) und passt auch suuuper zu der Vorlage :-) und natürlich auch super zu unserer Challenge von der Stempelküche, vielen Dank fürs Mitmachen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Archana ;) Viv x

    ReplyDelete