Wednesday 16 February 2011

DYSU challenge# 6

Hi everyone!!

This week´s DYSU challenge is to use Ribbons.Every card I make is always incomplete without a ribbon...so for this challenge I  thought of using it in some different way...and this is what I came up with.



Ribbon is from Konrad Arnold. I cut the wooden grill stick to use it as a curtain rod.Punched some flowers and leaves and added some beads. I really liked the patterned paper with bird flock flying high in the sky .
thanks for stopping by!!!
Archana

7 comments:

  1. iiih that' a clever idea

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and I love the way you have used the ribbon - great idea. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea. Love the window and the curtains. Great idea. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a brilliant idea Archana, hope u dont mind if I also try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great way to use the ribbon Archana, it looks lovely
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week

    higs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Witzige Idee, Archana! Danke für Deinen 2. Beitrag bei DYSU! LG Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely idea- i might just have to CAS it!!
    Genious!

    ReplyDelete