Tuesday 11 December 2018

Christmas card!

Hello Friends,

Good day!

Today here to share a christmas card I made using some of my favourite products.
Wanted to get use of my Felt stash. I'm hoarding this since ages now...Felt and Dies, this combination
goes so well. Background created using stencil and dye ink. 
Dies and sentiments are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.








This card I'm also entering in following challenges:

CAS on sunday -  christmas cards

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana


6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love your felt wreath Archana. Great work using felt to create to much depth and texture. It looks awesome against your bright yellow stenciled background. The black sentiment banner really pops. Great work! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archana, I've never die cut with felt and now you really have me interested. the felt adds so much dimension against the simplicity of the delicate stencil. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful felt ornament that will be perfect to pluck off the card and add to the Christmas tree! The yellow stenciled background makes a wonderful contrast! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love using felt in crafts, and you did a wonderful job!
    Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays :)
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved how you used felt to add some texture to your design - and those shimmery jewels really pop against it. Thanks so much for getting joyful with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete