Wednesday 8 May 2019

Birthday Card!!

Hello Friends,

Today I'm here to share a card, which I made for Simon Says Wednesday Birthday challenge.
Because of my jewellery making. ...card making has taken a back seat....But its so relaxing to take out favourite stamps and to get inky.
I have used here "Bamboo Rose stamp set" from Altenew stamp company and sentiments are
from CAS-ual Fridays stamps. I have heat embossed the flowers and coloured them using distress inks. Added some stitching, sequins , glitter and doily .







This card I'm also entering in following challenges.

Altenew´s inspiration challenge 

Cheers

Archana

3 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Archana, love those flowers and your stunning design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty birthday card!!! Love your layout and especially the stitched element! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete