Thursday 9 May 2019

Happy Mother´s day!!

Hello Friends, 

Mother´s Day is this weekend and I found the challenge at CASology where they have
given the perfect cue word to come up with  Mother´s day card.

Week 342 - Mother.jpg

Here is my card


I have created the background using heart stencil from Tim Holz collection and embossing paste from
Wendy Vecchi. I tried a small bouquet of flowers using few flower die cuts. I have used Fresh peach from Hero Arts shadow ink and Mustard seed distress ink from Tim Holz to color the flowers.
For leaves, I have used crushed olive distress ink.

Sentiments are from CASual Fridays Stamps.










This card I'm also entering in following challenges

A Blog Named Hero - clean and simple 

Cuttlebug Mania challenge - Mum

Thanks for stopping by!!

Cheers

Archana

4 comments:

  1. so pretty!! I love the background you created, and those gorgeous yellow blooms wow!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bouquet! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about your card Archana! The embossed hearts, the little flower bouquet...a truly gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at A Blog Named Hero, so nice to see your card here and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards soon! Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Simple yet elegant, just like our Mothers. Keep it up the creative work

    ReplyDelete